Allow myself to introduce


Hello readers! Welcome to my blog.  This is my very first post so let me introduce myself first before i explain about the course information. My name is Nur Yasmin Binti Badrul Hashim. You can call me Yasmin. I was born in Kuala Lumpur on 25th December 1995. I live in Ampang Kuala Lumpur with my family and my cat. I only have 2 siblings, my brother and me.After I finished my secondary school at SMK Puteri Ampang, i further my study at KUPTM KL in Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) for 3 years. I studied many things about teaching in school and the interesting thing is i had experienced being an English teacher at school. After that, I continue into degree in KUPTM KL as well in Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Applied English Language Studies and currently i am in Semester 6. I have a passion in dancing. I love to dance. It gives me freedom and confidence. On the weekend, i will go to dancing class and sometimes i just learn dancing at home. Other than that, travelling is my second hobby. Everytime i have semester break i will go travel with my partner. I went to Australia, Bali, Bandung, Jogyajakarta, Phuket, Vietnam and more countries. That enough for me. Now i will explain about my subject.

So for the first class, my lecturer explained about the introduction of the subject called Internet Technologies for Language Learning. So i think you can guess what the subject is all about. I feel blessed because this subject exists in the course because i could explore more about internet technologies thingy and take the benefits. Even though you feel that you already expert about internet  like you can google everything but this subject will give you knowledge more especially for language learning.

So lets gain your knowledge with my upcoming posts! 😊

Comments